The Scientific-Technical Board is a consultative and advisory body that coordinates the scientific and scientific-organizational activities of all departments of the Suleyman Demirel University. STB in its activities is guided by the University Charter, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Science", "On Education", "On Innovation", normative documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the decrees of the rector and the decisions of the Academic Council of the University.
The main goal is to develop, coordinate and increase the effectiveness of research conducted by the university, accelerate the introduction of the results obtained in the production and training processes, upgrade the qualifications of the teaching staff and students of SDU.
The main tasks:
- Coordination of fundamental, applied, innovative and initiative research in the scientific and educational structures of the University for solving problems in the field of technical, natural and humanitarian and social sciences.
- Increase the integration of research, teaching and educational processes.
- Assisting in improving the academic qualifications of the teaching staff through the participation of the teaching staff in various competitions, both international and national levels.
- Forecasting of scientific directions of development of SDU.
- Strengthening of SDU contacts with foreign and domestic research organizations.
It has the right:
- To develop, discuss, adjust and propose to the approval of the university's top management all the provisions on the research activities of the structural divisions of the university.
- Receive information necessary for the performance of their functional duties from departments, faculties, departments and other units of SDU.
||Member of Board
||307 95 60 (220)