The Budget and Planning Department is responsible for reporting expenditures and incomes of the university. Regulates the distribution of the budget outside and at the university. He reports to the rector, is an assistant to the chief secretary.
- Preparing a report on the distribution of the budget to the Rector each August;
- Distributing employee salaries, and monitor the timely receipt of wages;
- Solving financial issues, and notifying the rector about the expenses during the year
- Monitoring tax payments, keep records;
- Being a member of the board in the university's investment council;
- Planning a distribution budget for events and purchases.