The Vice-Rector for Administrative Affairs is the chief responsible person in the administrative part and the main post of the pro-rector is the control of the quality of the administrative departments of the university as a whole.
- Control and coordination of the administrative departments of the University;
- Conducting a written report at the meetings of the authorized representative, academic and administrative council and timely notification of new regulations;
- Notifying the rector of new employees of administrative departments;
- Conducting written works in external and internal regulations of the University;
- Submiting the report to the authorized bodies after the end of each academic year;
- Monitoring the written procedures of the university;
- Notifying the rector of administrative and economic matters and needs.