Rector - head of a higher educational institution.
Main duties of the rector:
- Manages the educational, scientific, industrial, economic and financial activities of the university in accordance with the University Charter and the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Defines the strategy, goals and objectives of the university development, makes decisions about the program planning of its work;
- Organizes the work of the academic council of the administration, academic, research and other departments of the university and controls over their activities;
- Signs the decisions of the University's Academic Council;
- Publishes orders, instructions and instructions, mandatory for all employees and students.
||307 95 60 (202)